We would like to thank you for purchasing this product from our company. Please note
The notes below. All the best for you
The KEDO team
Mounting instructions for decorative stickers
Stickers, e.g. Our XT500 Replica side cover stickers, tank decors, etc. can be advantageously used in
Apply the wet method. We recommend that you do the following:
1. Before use, leave the label flat for a few hours at room temperature.
2. The surface to be adhered must be clean and free of grease. Stickers and surface to be stuck
3. Dispense some water (approx. 0.5 liters) with some spatter dishwashers.
4. Moisten the surface to be plastered with this "rinse water".
5. Gently pull the protective film off the adhesive surface of the label and the adhesive surface as well
Richly with "rinse water".
6. Place the sticker on the surface to be adhered, but do not press it yet.
7. Align the sticker floating on the water.
8. Once the position is correct, press the sticker in the center and the water from the center to the outside
(E.g., with a clean, soft cloth). Smaller small bubbles remaining
Disappear with time by itself, so please do not prick!
9. As the sticker is not resistant to gasoline and other solvents, we recommend the
Adhesive components afterwards.